Friday, May 15, 2009

House Bound

Pictures are some what limited at the moment since my world more or less consists of the house and the surrounding block. So let's see, that gives us the flowers in the house, flowers in the driveway and the "rehab" garden. We started a little porch garden a month or so ago but now I have plenty of time to expand it and stare at everything as it grows. We had to go the potted garden route because there are deer out the heezy-fo-sheezy and the dirt is not so hot.
Salad greens sprouting! They just popped up today, in a matter of hours. Like between the time I went to the coffee shop and when I got back. Crazy!

An herbal medley.

Mariposa tulips. These little guys just popped up recently...in the driveway thank goodness for me!



The indoor flowers. Nothing amazing here. I was just bored and took pictures for the heck of it. Messed around with some effects just make things a little more exciting. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment